Why Now is the Best Time to Buy
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And, yes, even in real estate! We know a lot of buyers are asking the same questions right now: Should I wait for interest rates to come back down before I buy a home? Let me explain why now, even with the higher interest rates, is the best time to buy a home.
Charlotte is one of the top 5 cities to move to for work and honestly, buying a house today saves you big bucks in the long run.
- No more paying $100K over asking.
- No more waiving inspections and appraisals.
- No more as-is offers.
- No more bidding wars!
- You will be able to negotiate a fair price.
- You will receive seller concessions if the inspection reports indicate repairs are needed.
- PLUS, you can REFINANCE as soon as rates come back down in a year or two.
Check out this handy comparison of what buying a house today vs. 6 months ago looks like:
Enjoy your holiday and give me a call so I can help you find the home of your dreams in 2023.
Contact Danielle Edwards for information on Charlotte, NC, real estate.
South Charlotte Real Estate
Realtor, REMAX EXECUTIVE
Hefferon | Edwards Team
Licensed In: NC
License #: 249833
Danielle Edwards Favorite MUST have Charlotte Real Estate Links
Best real estate software for the value of your home
Check out my FIVE STAR REVIEWS here!