In today’s modern world online reviews are critical to my future success. It is the GREATEST compliment when you take the time to leave one. I wish technology existed where you could leave one review and it would post everywhere. However, copy/paste does exist!
- Think about your experience, what stood out, what obstacles were solved, what happened that maybe impressed you.
- Write out your review and proofread it for type-os.
- Control Copy on Windows, or Command C on Mac
- Click the Title-Hyperlink for each site below to be directed to that page
It is pretty quick to click link and just paste it in!
- Follow the prompts, make sure you click submit to make it count.
- Click the thumbs up to recommend
- Click “Write a Review” at the top header and choose stars. 5 Stars make me tear-up.
- Paste your review Control V or Command V
- Zillow will ask you to sign-in with your account or create an account. Don’t worry they told me they will not spam you with emails. They just need to verify you are a real person. You have the ability to block your Name and Email.
- Choose Stars and paste in review (see above). Review before submitting.
- Click recommend and post your review there, bonus if you share it to your page.
- Joining NEXTDOOR is a great way to connect within your community. It is the modern day neighborhood watch!
Thank you again for your time. Being self-employed my success stems from referrals from past clients and reviews like these that help me connect with future clients who are trying to learn more about who I am.
Please follow my adventures on Instagram you can find me as @danielle_your_realtor
For market updates and other great Charlotte information like my page on Facebook!