In today’s modern world, online reviews are critical to my future success.
It is the GREATEST compliment when you take the time to leave one.
- Think about your experience, what stood out, what obstacles were solved, what happened that maybe impressed you.
- Write out your review and proofread it for type-os.
- Control Copy on Windows, or Command C on Mac
- Click the Title-Hyperlink for each site below to be directed to that page
Copy your review and just paste it on these platforms if you have them.
- If you don’t have a gmail account just click “create account” and then choose the option “for myself” then “use current email”.
- I will send you an image from closing to use for your review. Pictures are important and Google will think it impressive. It will prompt you to add a picture after your write your review.
- Follow the prompts, make sure you click submit to make it count.
- Click recommend and post your review there, bonus if you share it to your page.
For this one, if I send you a link, it doesn’t look organic. Just google Yelp.com. Search my name and Charlotte. NC.
Choose the stars and paste your review. Adding a picture here is also superstar status. Can be the house, closing picture something related to the process you feel okay sharing.
- Click the thumbs up to recommend – RATINGS
- Click “Write a Review” at the top header and choose stars. 5 Stars make me tear-up.
- Paste your review Control V or Command V
- Make sure you hit submit
- Joining NEXTDOOR is a great way to connect within your community. It is the modern-day neighborhood watch!
- Zillow will ask you to sign-in with your account. Don’t worry they told me they will not spam you with emails. They just need to verify you are a real person. You have the ability to block your Name and Email.
- Choose Stars and paste in review (see above). Review before submitting.
Thank you again for your time. Being self-employed my success stems from referrals from past clients and reviews like these that help me connect with future clients who are trying to learn more about who I am.
Please follow my adventures on Instagram you can find me as @danielle_your_realtor
For market updates and other great Charlotte information like my page on Facebook!